I want to get Married but I don't even have a boyfriend and fall in Love . I am Dedicating this blog to finding the man of my dreams and sharing life events that will lead up to me getting Married.
If you have a special story to tell me about how you met your boyfriend , husband and or other special person in life Please share your story and pictures Do you have advice or a prayer that you can share
So please this is very serious to me , see all my life I have found wonderful friends but I don't think I have ever met anyone who just took my breath away , besides my children
So let me tell you a little about myself I am 47 year old woman , who has a good heart and has been though alot of challenging years bringing up children alone (3 of them) I have alot of Faith and believe God will bring someone special into my life . I love to travel and I am looking for someone who also loves to travel.
I also love children and would be open to adopting more children, I am a good Mom and love to care for others. I am also very Independent and love to explore ways to make a living .
No comments:
Post a Comment